We are so excited for you to see the updated club and return to your workouts Starting June 8th. To Stay compliant with State and County guidelines we have listed requirements and tips to make your gym visit the best!
Washoe County Mandates For Club Members and Staff
- Stay home if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, a vulnerable population, or have had close contact with those diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Maintain strict 6ft social distancing
- Updated June26th by Governor Sisolak members must wear a mask in the gym expect while in pool or performing high intensity exercises. Masks must be worn in between sets, while entering or exiting the gym, while interacting with other members, and during low intensity exercises like pilates, or walking on treadmill or walking track.
- Wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer, and use provided disinfectants on equipment before/after use.
- Bring a Water Bottle.
Restricted Amenitiesfor Phase 2 Compliance
- Strength Equipment in Club has been placed 6′ apart to allow for social distancing
- Cardio equipment has been adjusted to allow for proper social distancing by turning off every other machine
- No Steam Room & Sauna, Showers, Hot Tub, and Locker Room use (restroom use only)
- No Kids Klub (First week of opening)
- No Racquetball
- Group Fitness, Aquatics, and Kids Klub will begin starting the Week of June 15th based on further guidance and planning to allow for social distancing considerations.
*Guidance may be updated or changed at anytime
Pool Use and Swim Lesson Policies During Phase 2
- Your assistance is needed to ensure all guidelines are followed to assist the DDAC Swim Staff in the COVID-19 Phase II regulations.
- Please wipe down any chairs used on pool deck before and after use with the provided disinfecting supplies.
- All patrons are encouraged to arrive dressed in swimsuit.
- All Changing Areas and Showers on Pool Deck will also be closed during phase 2 reopening plan.
- Pool temperature will be adjusted starting at 11:30am on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday for evening swim lessons.
- Our Standard Pool temperature is 84°
- No morning classes for Aqua Exercise or Kids Swim Lessons, until further notice.
LAP SWIM RULES
- Lap Swim will be from 5:00am – 1:00pm
- Monday and Wednesday Lap Swim will resume 3:00pm to 9:30pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday Lap Swim will resume 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday Lap Swim is from 6:00am – 3:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday Family Swim is from 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Maximum Two Swimmers per lane (Swimmers can start at opposite ends of the pool to Social Distance)
AQUA EXERCISE CLASSES
- It has been recommended that Aqua Exercise classes be moved to non-peak hours for the safety of our members.
- Aqua Exercise classes will be held
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
- Future classes will be added as needed
- All Classes are First Come Policy with a Maximum Number of 20 persons per class.
- The number of students per Swim Lessons will be reduced for each Level and this is reflected on the MyiClub scheduler.
- Level 1 – 8 Students
- Level 2 – 6 Students
- Level 3 – 5 Students
- Level 4 – 5 Students
- Level 5 – 5 Students
- Additional Swim Lesson classes may be added as needed.
- To Assist with Social Distancing while on Pool Deck, only one Parent per student in Level 1 and Level 2, no siblings will be allowed on deck unless swimming.
- While we understand space is limited, Parents are encouraged to wait in their car, or may use the Out Door Fitness Track, or may wait on the Back Patio
- If the parent has a membership, then she/he can work out while their child is Swimming.
PLEASE NOTE: Our priority is the safety of all Swim Students, Members and Swim Staff, and your assistance is greatly appreciated.
These Rules are to ensure we follow all of the COVID-19 Phase II regulations
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Aquatics Director
Group Exercise and Pilates Tips To Maximize Your Visit!
- Come dressed ready to workout (please limit personal items you bring to club)
- Plan a few extra minutes to check-in before your workout to allow time for updated check in process.
- Make sure you pack your mask or face covering. (Masks highly encouraged to maximum extent in club).
- Sign Up For Pilates Classes ahead of time with your MyiClub account.
- For Group Fitness Classes starting Monday, June 15th. Plan to arrive 10-15 mins early as classes are first come first serve basis.
- Due to class size restrictions you must be present to claim a spot. We aren’t able to save spots for friends.