Parisi Speed School - Youth Athletic Training
What is the Parisi Speed School?
Parisi Speed School has been successfully and efficiently creating faster, stronger and more injury-resilient athletes for almost 30 years. While empowering youth through fitness, confidence, and performance, Parisi Speed School offers classes specified for training in the areas of linear speed, change of direction, and strength.
Get Started with a FREE Parisi Performance Evaluation
Until an athlete knows his or her current level of ability, it is impossible to realistically recommend programming, create goals and monitor progress. The Parisi Performance Evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability
- Allows proper placement in our variety of programming
- Provides individualized coaching and focus
- Records and monitors progress toward success
The Parisi Performance Evaluation is mandatory for every athlete who enters the Parisi program. During the evaluation, athletes are taught our signature Active Dynamic Warm-Up, are examined during our Running Analysis procedure, and tested in a battery of physical speed and strength movements.
- 40 Yard Dash Speed
- Pro-Agility Speed
- Vertical Jump Height
- Broad Jump Distance
- Chin-Up Endurance
After the Evaluation, athlete and parent meets individually with the Parisi Coach to review results and select appropriate program that fits the athlete’s needs.
Schedule Your FREE Peformance Evaluation
Classes and Age Groups
The Parisi Jump Start Program is taught by certified Parisi Performance Coaches and utilizes the most up-to-date research to build a young athlete’s physical foundation, improve their coordination and self-esteem. Our signature speed and strength training methods are serious, but all within a fun and friendly environment to ensure the young athlete is engaged and motivated to give 110%.
The Jump Start Program has been proven to enhance:
- Running Technique
- Relative Body Strength
- First Step Quickness
- Injury Prevention
- Weight Loss
- Self Confidence
Performance Coaches are specifically trained to motivate and challenge the young athlete, while providing age-level safe and appropriate training techniques and corrections that set a foundation for good life-time habits.
Jump Start is a must for any young person who wants to develop foundational athletic skills that will help them rise above their competition.
Speed is a learned skill, and Parisi Speed School is the place to learn!
The Parisi Total Performance Program utilizes the most up-to-date research on safe athlete training techniques and injury prevention as it foundation. This program uses our signature speed and strength training methods and cutting-edge coaching techniques from certified Parisi Performance Coaches to produce maximum improvements in athletic performance.
- Linear Speed: Parisi’s signature straight-ahead acceleration and top-speed running techniques.
- Change of Direction: Agility and ability to decelerate and move in any direction quickly.
- Upper and Lower Body Strength: Strength training exercises for muscle development and injury prevention.
This program builds on an athlete’s physical foundation and refines their skills in order for them to maximize their strength, aerobic and/or sport specific training. Athlete’s will also learn the skills and conditioning necessary to help prevent injuries through various warm-ups, exercises and techniques.
Many experts view the ages of 13 – 18 as the most ideal age for developing speed, strength and power over an athlete’s entire lifetime. It is during this program that the athlete and Parisi Performance Coach focus on the detailed, but critical specifics that are the basis for athletic success, in order to develop a good athlete, into a great one!
PEAK (Parisi Elite Athletic Knowledge)
The Parisi PEAK Program was created for elite athletes who aspire to compete at the collegiate, Olympic or professional level. Delivered in semi-private sessions, this program identifies the skills that are necessary for an athlete to reach their potential at a specific sport and provides them with the training necessary to help turn “potential abilities” into “actual abilities.”
PEAK has been proven to help athletes:
- Run their fastest sprint time ever
- Increase vertical jump
- Break their all-time max lift
- Maximize agility
The program focuses on an athlete’s individual needs for a specific sport and desired improvements. This high-level training aims to develop an athlete’s specific talents, while at the same time turn their weaknesses into strengths. PEAK can be added to our Jump Start and Total Performance programming to provide a comprehensive athlete training program or it can stand on its own to work only on specific needs and is also taught by certified Parisi Performance Coaches.
Team Training incorporates four fundamental and essential elements that are proven to be game-changers for coaches who are serious about team training, reducing the chance of injury, reaching their physical potential, all while building confidence and bolstering team unity.
- Active Dynamic Warm-up – The cornerstone of PM4, this true warm-up focuses on specific exercises and choreographed maneuvers during dynamic muscular movement to increase body core temperature and blood flow.
- Movement Skill Methods – This phase is focused on the four areas important to a strong and powerful foundation: deceleration, acceleration, change of direction and maximum speed.
- Strength and Power Development – Also focused on four areas, this phase targets the muscular and nervous systems in order to create strength, power and stabilization throughout the body.
- Total Conditioning – The final phase is focused on athletes who want to reach an athletic potential that they may not be aware exists within themselves by extending a lot of power over extended periods of time.
Ready to Get Started Immediately?